Training & Development
CHRS is a pool of distinctive training modalities that touches the level of customer satisfaction and appreciation. We have experienced consultants on staff that act as secret behind hundreds of award winning training programs. We conceive the trainings in a manner that help ignite innovation in the participants. Being a hallmark in training delivery and development mechanism the firm has implemented various trainings, workshops, capacity building programs, conferences and seminars, along with training manuals and necessary written stuff i.e. newsletters, brochures, reports, across the realm.
CHRS provides Capacity Building Sessions, Training Need Assessment (TNA), Training Facilitation, Training Impact Evaluation, Analyzing potential Risks, Formation of Training Strategies/Policies, Coaching Personnel, Training Reports, and Development of Training Manual under one umbrella.
The assignments of firm in this practice includes the following.
- Conducted training program for Youth on “Global Citizenship Education Training” in Islamabad with the collaboration of UNESCO
- CHRS has trained the Faculty members and students on “Assessment and Career Counseling of Students, Entrepreneurship, Use of IT Resources in effective Teaching, Class Room Management”at City University Peshawar
- CHRS has developed training module and conducted training program on “Community Skills Development Training” for DoabaFoundation and for 200 community organizations in Multan
- CHRS has designed and conducted training on“Community Skills Development Training & “Leader Ship Skills Development Trainings” for Lodhran Pilot Project
- CHRS has conducted training on“Financial Literacy on Branchless Banking” for Ghazi Barotha Taraqiati iIdara (GBTI).
- CHRS has conducted training on“Sustainable Development Goals and Climate Change”for Ghazi Barotha Taraqiati iIdara (GBTI)
- CHRS has conducted “Social Mobilization Training Program” for Church World Service in Thatta
- CHRS has conducted training on “Village Development Plan Preparation” for Community Organizations of Church World Service
- CHRS has conducted the Training of Trainers on “Decent Transport for Working Women” and Training of Trainers for National Highways & Motorway Police Officers from all over Pakistan with the support of ILO
- CHRS has conducted the training of trainers for Trade Unions, MLF, PWF on OSH (Occupational safety and Health) and Polio, HIV/AIDS in four targeted areas; Nowshera, Charsadda, Peshawar and Mardan under the project titled “Capacity Development of Trade Unions for Advocacy and Elimination of Occupational Diseases (including Polio, HIV/AIDS in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- CHRS has conducted various sensitization sessions and TOT on “Capacity Development of Trade Unions for Advocacy and Elimination of Occupational Diseases (including Polio, HIV/AIDS in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Mardan,Charsadda, Nowshera and Peshawar” for Trade Union, MLF and PWF with the support of ILO-Pakistan.
- CHRS has conducted training on “Entrepreneurship” for Save the Children Livelihood projects (PEFSA and DEC) program in four District named; Rajanpur, DG Khan, DI Khan and Muzaffar-Ghar. CHRS has trained around 2000 beneficiaries.
- CHRS designed and conducted in house training on “Advanced Management for Food and Agriculture Organization of The United Nations”in Quetta.
- Complete Human Resource Solutions trained the Danish Red Cross staff and community members on, “Social Mobilizations, Community Based Disaster Risk Reduction, and Project Cycle Management" and trained almost 200 trainees
- CHRS has completed training project in Muzaffargarh, Layyah and D.G Khan and trained 12,000 community organizations members of Punjab Rural Support Program (PRSP) under PPAF funded project on “Saving, Basic Awareness workshop for Human Resource Women”.
- CHRS has conducted training program for Islamic Relief in Kashmir on “Civic Education for Civil Society, Group Dynamics, Conflict prevention, PRA Techniques”
- CHRS developed Training Manual on “Community Mobilization in Adolescent Sexual Reproductive Health (ASRH)” and IEC Material for Parents, Teachers and Religion leaders for Sachet.
- CHRS has designed Training Manuals on “Group Dynamic” for Agriculture Department Azad Kashmir Community Action Planning project of Islamic relief and also trained all staff on “Training of Trainers, Communication & Presentation Skills, Training on Social Mobilizations and Project Cycle Management”
- CHRS has developed training material and trained senior and managerial staff of NRSP Micro Finance Bank in different regions of Punjab on “Risk Management”
- CCHRS has conducted 24 trainings events for NRSP Micro Finance Bank staff in Bahawalpur on “Deposit Mobilization"
- CHRS successfully trained 24000 “Community Organization’s President and Manager on Basic Credit and Banking”in Punjab and Sindh.
- CHRS has conducted trainings and refresher course on ”Enterprise Development Training” for “Promotion of Food and Nutrition Security” project beneficiaries